Central Kitchen One is the first food factory in Hong Kong to have been granted ISO 22000:2005 (Sous Vide). And we are on the list of licensed foor premises that are recognized by FEHD for Revised Inspection Regime after fully implemented the Food Safety System under ISO 22000 and obtained the ISO 22000 Certification.
ISO 22000:2005 sets out the requirements for a food safety management system and can be certified to. It maps out what an organization needs to do to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size or position in the food chain.It is set up with a food safety management system (FSMS), comprising of a team of professional consultants from different fields, including technical and mechanical applications of food production, safety management, cold chain logistics and other experiences.
ISO 22000:2005 specifies requirements :
1. To effectively communicate food safety issues to their suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain
2. To demonstrate such conformity to relevant interested parties, andTo seek certification or registration of its food safety management system by an external organization, or make a self-assessment or self-declaration of conformity to ISO 22000:2005
3. To evaluate and assess customer requirements and demonstrate conformity with those mutually agreed customer requirements that relate to food safety, in order to enhance customer satisfaction,
4. To plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a food safety management system aimed at providing products that, according to their intended use, are safe for the consumer,
5. To demonstrate compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory food safety requirements
6. To ensure that the organization conforms to its stated food safety policy
Food safety management system means an organisation associated with the food chain (including production , processing , packaging , transportation , sale of businesses and organisations) to GMP and SSOP-based, international Codex Alimentarius Commission CAC "HACCP System and Its Application Guidelines" ( namely food safety control system) as the core management elements required for integration into the organisation, the consumer-focused food safety management system and behaviour.
The key elements of the Food Safety Management System:
1. Interactive Communication
To ensure that every aspect of the food chain all the relevant food hazards are identified and adequately controlled, the organisation and its external stakeholders and internal organisation are required to communicate.
2. System Management
Organisations should be based food safety management system standards, establish effective food safety management system, the organisation provides food safety management system should be involved in the product or product category , process and production sites. Thereby performing management system for each of the points involved, to ensure the safety of the final product.
Maintain basic sanitation conditions and activities necessary for these conditions and activities are within the scope of the food chain, and its role is to produce, process and provide safe food for human consumption.
4. HACCP Principles
HACCP principles are food processing, transportation and even the entire sales process hazards analysis and control, so as to ensure food reaches a safe level.